Our long awaited ultimate hard floor course!
*Please note delivery cost has been discounted from this course*
Training takes place at our Head office at 9am on the 15th / 16th January but we encourage you to arrive at 8-8.30 for introductions, to meet Paul, Oli the other trainees and have a coffee. We start promptly at 9. The course is usually completed by approx. 3.30-4pm but depends on closing questions. It is a training day & you will get the opportunity to be hands on if you wish so appropriate clothing for how hands on you want to be.
This course includes all refreshments throughout your stay at our head office. Please advise of us any special dietary requirements in advance.
For hotels we would recommend The Boat and horses Chadderton, Or the Premier inn Chadderton.
Identifying Your Floor and Wall Materials: –
- Understanding the surface, identifying the type of stone, porcelain, or ceramic
Identifying Damage: –
- What to look for, identifying scratches, acid etching and general damage to the floor
Process of Restoring and Cleaning Surfaces: –
- Machine selection
- Silicon carbide restoration
- Diamond impregnated pads
- Diamond grinding
- Use of chemicals, stripper, cleaners etc
- Polishing and honing powders
- Hands on demonstrating of varying systems
- Diamond grinding, honing and polishing
- Resin filling
- Worktops including granite, marble, Corian and cultured stone
- Consumables by HTC, KGS, Lithofin , Klindex , Bonastre and many more
Sealing and Maintenance: –
- Picking the correct sealers, pros, and cons in their environment/application
How to Maintain And Stay In Touch With Your Customer: –
- Maintenance guides and marketing stone health checks
Course at A Quick Glance: –
- Maintenance related tasks
- Cleaning techniques
- Natural stone
- Cultured stone
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Tools, equipment, and consumables
- Protection of surfaces