Please note this is a salvage method for really trashed wool carpets. This method will cause irriversible damage to the carpet. This method will not always remove the staining. Sometimes the carpets dye will be bleached or browned out by the staining and only re-dyeing will remove it fully.
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Invader Pre-spray at 250ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down urine and deodorise the carpet.
- Once dwell time is complete use manual or mechanical scrubbing methods to thoroughly scrub the carpet.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Berserker High alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 15ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- If any stains remain you can re-apply invader to brighten the area affected and leave in. You may want to use a water claw to flush out heavily contaminated areas.
- If the customer wants the carpet to last then Re-apply protective coating with Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.