Please note this is a salvage method for really trashed wool carpets. This method will cause irriversible damage to the carpet. Sharks teeth and uneven grooming not recommended by NJORD – this is a customer submitted photo.
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Dragon Fire Pre-spray at 60ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Once dwell time is complete use manual or mechanical scrubbing methods to thoroughly scrub the carpet.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Harmony Acidic rinse, This should be mixed at 60ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- If the customer wants the carpet to last then Re-apply protective coating with Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.