Please note this is a salvage method for really trashed wool carpets. This method will cause irriversible damage to the carpet. This method can be used for Urine, Feaces, Red Wine & Tea / Coffee staining.
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Invader Pre-spray at spotter strength 1-1 or 1 litre per 1 litre, apply a small amount to the affected area ONLY, try and transfer as much as possible to a white cotton terry towel.
- Once no further transfer occurs, re-apply Invader to the affected area again and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- Steps 4-6 may need to be done multiple times to further reduction.
- Aftermath does a great job of deodorising wool when wet and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
- Re-apply protective coating with Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.