Please note this method will work for protein based soils, For Grease please go further into the guide.
- Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Draugr Pre-spray at 15ml per litre.
- Apply a liberal amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- If any areas are particularly dirty then manual or mechanical scrubbing can be used.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 15ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Draugr does a great job of deodorising wool when wet and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
15 ML Per Litre
DRAUGR – High Power Woolsafe Pre-Spray£19.95 – £39.95
15 ML Per 10 Litres
AFTERMATH – Advanced Alkaline Rinse£19.95 – £39.95