Please note this method covers cleaning only, Spots & Stains may still need to be treated using the appropriate spot cleaner. Please see spotting guide for more info.
- Pre-vacuum area.
- Spot any stains or spillages using a suitable spot cleaner and a white cotton terry towel to see any transfer visually.
- Rinse extract the carpet using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- For any stubborn areas, scrub using the carpet wand whilst extracting in a forward and back motion. Reset pile when complete.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Aftermath does a great job of deodorising wool when wet and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
30 ML Per 10 Litres
AFTERMATH – Advanced Alkaline Rinse£19.95 – £39.95