Please note this is a salvage method for really trashed wool carpets. This method will cause irriversible damage to the carpet.
- Mix Dragon Fire Pre-spray at 500ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils.
- Once dwell time is complete manual or mechanical scrubbing methods.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Berserker high alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 60ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- If any soiling remains repeat steps 1-6.
- If the customer wants the carpet to last then Re-apply protective coating with Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.
500ML Per Litre
DRAGON FIRE- High Performance Pre-Spray£19.95 – £59.95
60ML Per 10 Litres
BERSERKER- High Performance Detergent£19.95 – £59.95
1 Litre Per 1 Litres
ASGARD – Woolsafe, Advanced Fabric Stain Guard£29.95 – £149.95