Please note when dealing with grease, Multiple applications and Scrubbing may be required to emulsify before extraction.
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Valhalla Pre-spray at 250ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Once dwell time is complete use mechanical scrubbing methods to thoroughly scrub the carpet.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Valhalla does a great job of deodorising wool when wet and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.