- Use sand paper to gently abrade the surface of the stain. Take extra care not to apply this to the carpet – Only the paint solids.
- Apply Solvent Spotter Via a spray trigger or white cotton terry towel and emulsify the paint.
- Paint will break down and gradually transfer into the towel.
- Steps 2-3 may need repeating untill stain has been completley emulsified.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- Re-apply protective coating with Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.
SOLVENT SPOTTER – Supercharged Oil Based Stain Remover£24.95 – £109.95
30 ML Per 10 Litres
AFTERMATH – Advanced Alkaline Rinse£19.95 – £39.95
1 Litre Per 1 Litres
ASGARD – Woolsafe, Advanced Fabric Stain Guard£29.95 – £149.95