Please note when dealing with grease, Multiple applications and Scrubbing may be required to emulsify before extraction.
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix War Hammer Pre-spray at 30ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Once dwell time is complete use mechanical scrubbing methods to thoroughly scrub the carpet.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Harmony acidic rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Re-apply protective coating with Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.
30 ML Per Litre
War Hammer – HD Multi Purpose Enzyme & Solvent Pre-spray£14.95 – £119.95
30 ML Per 10 Litres
Harmony – Safe Acid Rinse Detergent & Cleaner£14.95 – £134.95
1 Litre Per 1 Litres
Asgard – Next Generation Protector£29.95 – £319.95