Please note filtration soiling is caused by carbon deposits / soot or dust. This is caused by ambient pressure differences between underneath the carpet and underlay and the surface and usually pops through at the weakest point (the edge)
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Valhalla Pre-spray at spotter strength 1-1 or 1 litre per 1 litre
- Apply a small amount to the effected area.
- Wrap a normal cutlery knife in a white terry towel and use this to scrape out the edges – Re-applying Valhalla as necessary.
- Once the edges are completed, Use Valhalla on a towel to transfer the filtration soiling out of the carpet, this may take multiple attempts.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- Valhalla does a great job of deodorising wool when wet and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
500 ML Per Litre
Valhalla – Safe HD Solvent Pre-Spray For Wool & Upholstery£19.95 – £159.95
30 ML Per 10 Litres
Aftermath – Safe Alkaline Rinse Detergent & Soil Repel£14.95 – £134.95