Please note filtration soiling is caused by carbon deposits / soot or dust. This is caused by ambient pressure differences between underneath the carpet and underlay and the surface and usually pops through at the weakest point (the edge)
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Valhalla Pre-spray at spotter strength 1-1 or 1 litre per 1 litre
- Apply a small amount to the effected area.
- Wrap a normal cutlery knife in a white terry towel and use this to scrape out the edges – Re-applying Valhalla as necessary.
- Once the edges are completed, Use Valhalla on a towel to transfer the filtration soiling out of the carpet, this may take multiple attempts.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- Valhalla does a great job of deodorising wool when wet and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.