Please note this method is to neutralise urine in the carpets. This will work on a molecular level – However some odour may still be present from the underlay or other items in the room. UV light, Moisture metre and Water claw required.
- Mix Invader Pre-spray at spotter strength 1-1 or 1 litre per 1 litre, apply a small amount to the affected area ONLY, and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Berserker High alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 15ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- You may want to use a water claw to flush out heavily contaminated areas.
- Invader does a great job of deodorising however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
- If the customer wants to limit any further contamination: Apply Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.