Please note this is a salvage method as mineral solvents could cause delamination to synthetic carpets – or remove glued down tufts.
- Use sand paper or a knife to gently abrade / score the surface of the stain. Take extra care not to do this to the carpet – Only the solids.
- Apply Solvent Spotter Via a spray trigger or white cotton terry towel and emulsify the stain.
- Slime will break down and gradually transfer into the towel, Bit by bit.
- Steps 2-3 may need repeating untill stain has been completely emulsified.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Berserker High alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If the customer wants to make future occurrences easier to remove: Apply Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.
Solvent Spotter – Supercharged Oil Based Stain Remover£24.95 – £69.95
30ML Per 10 Litres
Berserker – High Alkaline Rinse Detergent£19.95 – £134.95
1 Litre Per 1 Litres
Asgard – Ceramic Fabric Protector£29.95 – £89.95