For lower pile carpets.
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix War Hammer Pre-spray at 30ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Once dwell time is complete, manual or mechanical scrubbing methods can be used to thoroughly scrub the carpet. Although not neccesary.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Harmony acidic rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- War Hammer does a great job of deodorising synthetics and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser should be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
30 ML Per Litre
WAR HAMMER – High Performance Pre-spray£19.95 – £59.95
30 ML Per 10 Litres
HARMONY – High Power Acidic Detergent£19.95 – £59.95