For lower pile carpets.
- Thoroughly Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix War Hammer Pre-spray at 30ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Once dwell time is complete, manual or mechanical scrubbing methods can be used to thoroughly scrub the carpet. Although not neccesary.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Harmony acidic rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- War Hammer does a great job of deodorising synthetics and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser should be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.