- Mix Dragon Fire Pre-spray at 60ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils..
- Once dwell time is complete manual or mechanical scrubbing methods can be used – But are not always neccesary.
- Rinse extract the chemical using BERSERKER Alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Additional premium deodoriser should be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
60 ML Per Litre
DRAGON FIRE- High Performance Pre-Spray£19.95 – £59.95
30 ML Per 10 Litres
BERSERKER- High Performance Detergent£19.95 – £59.95