- Pre-vacuum or brush off area.
- Mix War Hammer Pre-spray at 30ml per litre.
- Apply a liberal amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Brush Pre-spray into carpet using manual or mechanical methods – This step is not always neccesary.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Harmony acidic rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- War Hammer does a great job of deodorising, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
30 ML Per Litre
War Hammer Carpet Cleaning Solution Our Flagship Pre-Spray:Starting from £19.95…
30ML Per 10 Litres
HARMONY – High Power Acidic DetergentStarting from £19.95…