For this method you will need a slow speed rotary floor cleaner or orbital and an agitation / zebra pad AND a microfibre bonnet.
- Mix Dragon Fire Pre-spray at 120ml per litre.
- Apply a liberal amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils.
- Spray your pad with Harmony mixed at 120ml per litre or soak in a bucket mixture of the same chemical.
- Make slow overlapping passes using your machine over the applied product. You can use your shower feed tank to apply more Harmony and continuously clean without re-dipping your pad.
- Follow up with a dry microfibre bonnet to dry off any excess dirt making slow overlapping passes.
- FOR CHEWING GUM – Apply Kraken as a spotter at 50/50 – 1 litre to 1 litre, and gently lift the gum from underneath. It will remove extremely easily without the need of harsh solvents.