- Pre-vacuum area.
- Spot any stains or spillages using a suitable spot cleaner and a white cotton terry towel to see any transfer visually.
- Rinse extract the carpet using Berserker High alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- For any stubborn areas, scrub using the carpet wand whilst extracting in a forward and back motion. Reset pile when complete.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Berserker does a great job of deodorising synthetics and removing the smell, however additional premium deodoriser should be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
30 ML Per 10 Litres
BERSERKER- High Performance Detergent£19.95 – £134.95