- Pre-vacuum or brush off area.
- Mix War Hammer Pre-spray at 60ml per litre.
- Apply a liberal amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Brush Pre-spray into carpet using manual or mechanical methods – This step is not always neccesary.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Berserker High alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- War Hammer does a great job of deodorising, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
60 ML Per Litre
War Hammer – HD Multi Purpose Enzyme & Solvent Pre-spray£14.95 – £119.95
30ML Per 10 Litres
Berserker – High Alkaline Rinse Detergent£14.95 – £134.95