Please note this is a salvage method as mineral solvents could cause delamination to synthetic carpets – or remove glued down tufts.
- Pre-vacuum or brush off area.
- Mix Dragon Fire Pre-spray at 250ml per litre.
- Apply a liberal amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Brush Pre-spray into carpet using manual or mechanical methods – This step is not always necessary.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Berserker High alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using Solvent Spotter
- Dragon Fire does not deodorise, premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
250ML Per Litre
DRAGON FIRE- High Performance Pre-SprayStarting from £19.95…
30ML Per 10 Litres
BERSERKER- High Performance DetergentStarting from £19.95…
SOLVENT SPOTTER – Supercharged Oil Based Stain RemoverStarting from £24.95…