Please note this is a salvage method as mineral solvents could cause delamination to synthetic carpets – or remove glued down tufts.
- Use brown unwaxed paper and a dry iron to remove as much solid as possible. Place paper on stain then iron on top. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply Solvent Spotter Via a spray trigger or white cotton terry towel and emulsify the stain.
- Wax will break down and gradually transfer into the towel, Bit by bit.
- Steps 2-3 may need repeating untill stain has been completely emulsified.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Berserker High alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If the customer wants to make future occurrences easier to remove: Apply Asgard Next generation protection at 1-1 for a long lasting dirt and hydrophobic barrier. This can be done wet or dry.
SOLVENT SPOTTER – Supercharged Oil Based Stain RemoverStarting from £24.95…
30ML Per 10 Litres
BERSERKER- High Performance DetergentStarting from £19.95…
1 Litre Per 1 Litres
ASGARD – Woolsafe, Advanced Fabric Stain GuardStarting from £29.95…