Please note when dealing with Blood, Multiple applications may be required including use of a water claw. PPE should be worn and equipment disinfected. Biohazard training recommended.
- Spot heavy areas using War Hammer At 30ml per litre, Extract using Harmony at 30ml per 10 litres in your machine.
- Mix War Hammer Pre-spray at 30ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- Once dwell time is complete use mechanical scrubbing methods to thoroughly scrub the carpet.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Harmony alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes. On Polypropylene and Polyester carpets zig zagging and sharks teeth will not permanently disrupt the pile, however for a professional finish leave in a uniform condition.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
30 ML Per Litre
War Hammer – HD Multi Purpose Enzyme & Solvent Pre-spray£19.95 – £119.95
30 ML Per 10 Litres
Harmony – Safe Acid Rinse Detergent & Cleaner£19.95 – £134.95