Please note Polyamide nylon carpets require different cleaning techniques to wool and standard synthetics.
- Pre-vacuum area.
- Mix Draugr Pre-spray at 30ml per litre.
- Apply a liberal amount of pre-spray to the carpet using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on carpet for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils and deodorise the carpet.
- If any areas are particularly dirty then manual or mechanical scrubbing can be used.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your carpet cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 7 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth WILL set permanently into Polyamide.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Draugr does a great job of deodorising Polyamide, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.