Please note Polyamide nylon carpets require different cleaning techniques to wool and standard synthetics.
- Thoroughly pre-vacuum area.
- Spot any stains or spillages using a suitable spot cleaner and a white cotton terry towel to see any transfer visually.
- Rinse extract the carpet using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 7 dry passes. Ensure these passes are all uniform and no zig zagging occurs as uneven pile / Sharks teeth can set permanently into wool carpets and be extremely difficult to remove.
- For any stubborn areas, scrub using the carpet wand whilst extracting in a forward and back motion. Reset pile when complete.
- If any stains remain these can be spotted using a suitable Spot cleaning product. Please see spotting guide for help.
- Aftermath does a great job of deodorising polyamide, however additional premium deodoriser can be added to your rinse tank or alternatively sprayed lightly at the end.
30 ML Per 10 Litres
Aftermath – Safe Alkaline Rinse Detergent & Soil Repel£14.95 – £134.95