Please note when dealing with Blood, Multiple applications may be required to reduce staining. PPE should be worn and equipment disinfected. Biohazard training recommended. This process can be used for Faeces and Urine.
- Mix Invader Pre-spray at 500ml per litre.
- Apply a heavy amount of pre-spray to the affected area using overlapping passes.
- Allow Pre-spray to sit on staining for 15 minutes. During this time the product will break down soils.
- Once dwell time is complete manual or mechanical scrubbing methods – Although this is not always necessary.
- Rinse extract the chemical using Aftermath alkaline rinse, This should be mixed at 30ml per 10 litres in your clean water tank.
- Make slow passes using your cleaning wand and for every wet pass make sure you follow up with at least 2 dry passes.
- If staining or residue remains then repeat steps 2-6.
- Invader Will deodorise the area but additional premium deodoriser can be used as required.